Ideal for grilling and cooking!
Alternative to aluminum foil, keeps your BBQ and oven clean and sparkling.
Suitable for BBQs, microwaves, gas/electric ovens and grills.
Every product is inspected before packing. The COOKINATM Ring is our
symbol of quality and authenticity and makes it easy to store your COOKINATM after use.
Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or materials.
- 100% Non-stick: Food simply glides off the PTFE (PFOA free) coated non-stick fabric
- Reusable and reversible
- Oil and fat-free cooking: Allows you to cook without fat or oil for a much healtier lifestyle.
- Your food is tastier, lower in calories and retains all of its vitamins
- Holds no odor or flavor from previous use
- Easy to clean:No need to scrub. Easy wipe or wash clean.
- Easy cut to size
- Keeps food tender, juicy and tasty!
- Ideal for grilling vegetables, meats, fish, seafood, pizzas, shish kebabs, sausages, sticky marinated food, chicken wings, ribs, eggs, etc.
- Keeps small and delicate foods on the grill and out of the fire
- Ideal for BBQ camping, BBQs on boats, etc.
- Can be put on top of a hotplate to keep it clean
15,75 IN X 19,68 IN (2.15 SQ.FT.)
40 cm Z 50 cm (0.2 m2)
MADE FOR HIGH-TEMPERATURE COOKING
DO NOT USE ABOVE 500ºF (260ºC)
DO NOT COVER ENTIRE BARBECUE SURFACE (CUT IF NECESSARY)
CARE & USE
- Wash with water before first use
- Use plastic or wooden utensils (no sharp utensils)
- After use, soak and wash in warm soapy water and use the scour pad included
- Do not use scouring agents
- Do not fold or crease
- Store flat or rolled with the Cookina® Ring
- Do not cover the entire surface of your barbecue
- Can be used on both sides
- Not for commercial use
- Do not place in direct contact with flames, burners or heating elements
- Do not use above 500°F (260°C)
NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE