COOKINA Inc. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a Canadian family-run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to COOKINA Inc.
Due to our continued success, we are offering a fully paid internship for a Business Development Coordinator to join our team!
We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with prospective customers!
Your main role will be to manage existing client accounts, nurture that relationship and help grow the business in Canada and the US.
- Proactively reconnect and nurture a relationship with a roster of over 2 000 boutiques across Canada and the US
- Manage the entire sales process
- Implement and execute internally created call campaigns by leveraging business intelligence and database queries to identify areas of opportunity
- Recommend sales and marketing programs to help grow your accounts and assist sales management with setting short and long-term sales strategies
- Manage our client virtual shows
- Utilize our CRM to update all pertinent data.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and bonus potential after a year, based on performance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for career growth and stability
- Social events
- Work for a team oriented, creative, and innovative company
- College or Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field is preferred
- Bilingual (French & English) both well written and spoken
- Relatable experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry, such as grocery, pharmacy or general stores
- Basic knowledge of line of products
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships and a strong ability and desire to learn continuously
- Proficient computer skills and a basic understanding of CRMs
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM-4:30 PM
If interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be a good fit, please send your resume to email@example.com with 2 sentences in French and English about why you think you would be a good fit with our COOKINA team.