The 6-month Graphic Design Intern position will report to the Art Director. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with the Marketing Manager to produce print and digital branding materials and projects, utilizing graphic design techniques and experience to create digital and print mock-ups and/or visuals, assisting in the execution and oversight of marketing campaigns and email marketing template design.
The Graphic Design Intern must be committed to high standards of quality, to assisting the Art Director, and to embracing and promoting our company values.
The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm, remotely for the duration of the pandemic and review after.
(Possibilitý of flexible hours between 8:00am and 5:30pm).
- Graphic design of messages and campaigns for marketing, sales in line with brand objectives (brochures, website updates, social media posts, sales ads, proposals, internal communications, PowerPoint presentations, etc.).
- Coordination with printers
- Management of Shopify website updates
- Retouching digital images after photo shoots
- Incorporate changes recommended by team members into final design
- Checking creatives for errors before printing or publishing
- Layout informational emails and schedule future deliveries via Mailchimp
- Coordinate with various teams to match graphics and video to content.
- Degree (or in progress) in graphic design and/or strong portfolio with proven experience in motion design.
- Experience using major design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Experience with HTML or using the Shopify platform a plus.
- Professional experience using social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and others a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly developed organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in After Effects and Premiere is desired.
Job Type: Internship - flexible 35 hours per week for a period of 6 months (possibility of permanent position offered after the internship depending on availability)
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com