We are looking for shipping and receiving personnel in Brossard.
Join a team that is ready to put your skills to work and help you develop the tools to grow within our growing company.
- The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for the planning and coordination of goods transit activities.
- He/She will be required to prepare customer orders, manage the transfer of goods between the company's various warehouses.
- He/she will be called upon to collaborate actively in the planning of the warehouse to ensure the efficiency, cleanliness and working order of the warehouse.
- He/she is also responsible for ensuring the proper routing of deliveries and the integrity of the inventory.
- Labelling and document management are also part of their duties.
- The Receiving/Shipping Clerk also operates a forklift.
- Minimum experience in a distribution centre
- Good physical condition
- Autonomous and responsible
- Planned and organized
- Able to work in a team
- Likes to move around and work in a busy environment
- General computer skills (Word or Excel)
- Knowledge of a CRM (an asset)
- Knowledge of shipping platforms: UPS WorldShip, Shipstation, Canpar, etc (an asset)
- Up-to-date forklift driver's license
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org