COOKINA Silicone instructions
- Useful for all your baking recipes: macarons, pastries, chocolate and more
- COOKINA Silicone gives you consistent results
- The mat is non-stick, no need to use butter, oils or sprays
- Alternative to costly single use aluminum foil and parchment paper
- Uniform heat diffusion
- Avoid excessive use of flour and other fat
Care and use
- Wash prior to first use
- Easy to clean in warm soapy water
- Dishwasher safe
- Store flat or roll in the COOKINA ring
- Put in a pan or on a cookie sheet, on the middle rack
- For all types of ovens including microwave ovens
- After use, soak and wash in warm soapy water and use the scour pad included
- Do not use with sharp utensils
- Do not use without food
- Do not use scouring agents
- Avoid direct contact with any heat source
- Not suitable for toaster ovens
- Avoid contact with flames, not suitable for BBQs
- Do not fold or crease
- Avoid the broil function
- Do not use metal utensils with serrated edges
3 LABORATORY TESTS FOR YOUR SAFETY
COOKINA is the leader in the industry and all our products are regularly tested for your safety.
As a family owned company, we want to make your life safer and healthier.
||FDA strives to promote the application of science-based food safety principles in retail and foodservice settings to minimize the incidence of foodborne illness. All of our products do comply with FDA rules and regulations.|
||Often found in non-stick products, BPA is a harmful chemical that cannot be found in any of our products. We only use components of the highest quality.|
COOKINA Silicone is certified to withstand temperatures up to 464°F. Baking is not usually done at high temperatures so this will be ideal for all your baking needs!
For other questions about the safety of our materials, take a look at our FAQ here.