It took me a while but I finally got my video working!
Here's the recipe for my Vegan Cevice to top the Tostadas:
- 1 can of young jackfruit, shredded
- 1 can of hearts of palm, sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 sheets of nori, folded
- 2 radishes, finely chopped
- 1 shallot or small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Lebaneses cucumbers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- The flesh of 1 grapefruit or orange, segmented and coarsely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Salt and Oil to taste
Instructions (really, 2 steps!):
-Mix together the jackfruit, hearts of palm, nori sheets and lime juice and marinate in the fridge for 12 hours.
-Toss with all other ingredients and serve with fresh tortillas, chips or tostadas.